The DRM Database now has nearly all the functionality that I'd want out of a database like this, finally. With the advanced database listings and simpler database view and game submission form, this place is looking pretty good if I do say so myself.
There are a few caveats. Using Google's services, I built the advanced drm search pages using the main DRM Database and some query commands. The only problem is that if one of the advanced searches hasn't been viewed in a while, it will take a second to repopulate the query. It's not a huge problem though; it just means that you might have to reload that one page to see the results. There's no way around that. Additionally, I'm trying to figure out a way to include a search box to get results in the database. I'm not positive that can happen.
Moving on from here, I want to make the site itself more attractive. Experimenting with the color schemes is probably all I'll do for now. I think it's mostly clean and accessible at the moment.
DRM relevant information time. I added a new category for Account Based DRM for games that require you to create an account to be able to take advantage of the typical features. For example, Audiosurf and Minecraft would fit in this category. I will go through the process of updating the games that are already in the database that should be in that category.
As always, keep spreading the word.